What is Mesotherapy Facial Treatment?
Mesotherapy Facial Treatment is a safe and effective therapy that has been popular and practiced in more than 20 countries including the United States (Europe, South America and Africa) since the first introduction of Dr.M Pister in France in 1932. Currently, it is mainly used for partial obesity management and cellulite treatment and treatment for alleviated aged skin, wrinkles and skin tone, and hair loss treatment.
Since the obesity of the arms, thighs, and abdomen is often caused by cellulite, these areas do not fall well when the overall body weight is reduced. Mesotherapy involves injecting a small amount of drug into a tightly packed cellulite site, It is injection therapy that is mainly used for partial obesity management which promotes fat dissolution and fat discharge as of the part of Mesotherapy Facial Treatment.
1. It is safe because it uses a small amount of drug and can minimize the side effect.
2. It is less painful since it utilizes thin needle and short needle.
3. The effect of the drug lasts for a long time.
4. Different drug formulations have different effects.
5. Can be applied to wide areas.
6. Does not interfere with daily life.
In the Mesotherapy Facial Treatment, the medication is usually administered three or four times at the same time and the number of times it is received every 3 days to 7 days. Mesotherapy is injection in the skin or just under the skin, Use a needle. Therefore, the pain is hardly felt in Mesotherapy Facial Treatment, so there is less inconvenience in the procedure.